Tektronix Hiring Software Quality Engineer On Jan @ Bangalore | 2014 | freshers bazaar
1. Plans, creates, maintains and executes detailed test plans and scripts for verification of software functionality and performance.
2. Develops a thorough understanding of the functionality of new PC, test instrument and analysis applications.
3. Develops, executes and maintains automated tests and test scripts.
4. Reviews technical documentation, such as user manuals and tests incorporated procedures.
5. Promotes team growth and development
1. Candidate should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degree from a recognised university
2. Should have a minimum of one (1) years of software application testing experience.
3. Should have C#/C++ programming skills.
4. Should have experience or knowledge of oscilloscopes, signal sources or spectrum analyzer instruments.
5. Ability to write detailed test plans, scripts, and reports.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook