1. Handling the technical queries of the customers.
2. Improve quality of service and increase client delight.
3. Call handling to develop first hand sensing of customer pulse and manage irate customers as a Supervisor.
4. Achieve the set targets of the team / process.
5. Maintain quality of interaction with customers.
6. Identifying opportunities for improving software performance.
7. Ensuring complete accountability for every call that they handled.
8. Constant inputs to improve their ability to handle irate calls
1. Fluent English / Hindi communications skills and one regional language.
2. Ability to work under pressure.
3. Clear and logical Thinker.
4. Typing speed should be greater than or equal to 15wpm.
5. Shifts: Full time/Part time
Walk-in Date :
24th May 2014 @ 9 AM to 12.30 PM
Nishitha College of Engineering and Technology,Near International Airport, After ORR, On Srisailam Highway,Kandukur Mandal, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 501359
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook