1) To plan, monitor and control various phases of different project.
2) To plan the project to be conducted at various departments.
3) Review of protocol and other study documents before sharing with client.
4) To update the management regarding the progress of various project activities.
5) Follow-up for the payment and timely raising of invoices.
6) To communicate with the clients in written as well as oral form.
7) To act as a point of communication between with the Project Personnel and the Sponsor in order resolve queries (if any) related to project activities.
8) To allot the Project Number to the upcoming new projects to be conducted at the facility.
9) To prepare service estimates and service agreement for different projects.
10) To prepare Confidentiality Agreements, Non-circumvention Agreements and other Agreements as required.
11) Compilation of final Clinical Study Report and sharing the same with Sponsor.
12) Communication with regulatory authorities for study related regulatory approval (NOC and TL) and related queries.
Candidate should be only from Pharmaceuticals or Clinical Research background.
B Pharm, MBA Fresher
Interested to work in Clinical Research Industry as Project Coordinator.
15th June, 2014
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook