– 0-2 years of experience in Quality Assurance.
– Manual testing experience, an understanding of Best Practices and principals of testing.
– Experience with various testing methodologies.
– Experience testing Web-based applications (preferably Internet-based).
– Basic SQL query skills, understanding of database schemas and .NET applications.
– Understanding of basic environment and network architectures.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Proficiency in MS Office.
– Degree in Computer Science
– Engineering degree preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities :
– The main focus of this job will be
– Write test plans, cases, and conditions for manual testing of the application.
– Assist with implementing an automated functional/regression test architecture in the near future.
– Help other testers in testing and Best Practices.
– Support Quality Assurance department initiatives.
– Reporting regular status of testing.
– Recording and tracking defects through Web-based tools.
– Additional duties may include
– Scripting and executing load tests and analyzing results.
– Working with testers, operations, DBAs and developers to help solve performance issues in the application, network, and environment.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook