Career for Degree in Pharmacy as Associate Manager – CDA in clinical research at Parexel | 2014 | freshers bazaar
– Manage and oversee team activities including appropriate resourcing of staff, staff assignments and quality control of project deliverables and timely delivery of project deliverables.
– Monitor performance close interaction with PL/GRO Lead
– Train, mentor and allocate team members according to their ability
– Provide technical support to team members to ensure that they have the required knowledge to fulfill their duties.
– Check quality of team deliverables (e.g., on site visits, Central File documentation) and take appropriate remedial action.
– Meet and aim to exceed client expectations by recruiting, retaining and developing a skilled, experienced and motivated team.
– Maintain an agreed level of productivity/billability and staff turnover.
– Participate in and contribute to Project bids, including client presentations.
– Meet client and business needs to have all projects optimally resourced with suitably experienced staff.
– Ensure direct reports meet departmental and project productivity and quality metrics by efficient execution of their project in line with project plan.
– Meet percentage of travel and billability guidelines for staff as appropriate.
– Produce accurate resourcing plans in conjunction with the appropriate Project Team Members.
– Provide consultation, facilitate metrics collection and develop action plans in conjunction with Management/Project Leadership/Leads to keep project on time and within budget.
– May be responsible for own assignments as project team member. This includes taking the role of a senior level contributor on a project team and ensuring high quality and timely delivery of own deliverables.
– May be responsible to coordinate client or account activities for department or function.
– Prepare and submit weekly study specific status reports to Project Team, Sponsors and management and attend project team meetings.
– Serve as an ongoing liaison with Project Team, Sponsor and management regarding performance of direct reports.
– Manage and develop the team to ensure their performance meets and or exceeds both the business and their own personal goals/objectives
– Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork, communicating to the team in an open, balanced and objective manner
– Participate in formal staff review processes e.g. performance and salary reviews to corporate standards and timescales.
– Maintain a working knowledge of, and assure compliance with, applicable ICH Guidelines, Good Clinical Practices, Regulatory Agency requirements, and PAREXEL WSOPs.
– Participate in PXL and department system/standards improvement activities.
– Support efforts for generating business leads (client networking, public speaking,
– Complete routine administrative tasks in a timely manner (e.g. timesheets, metrics, travel expense claims
– Departmental or Project tasks as assigned.
Get Placement Papers here to prepare for writtent test and interview
Get Sample Resumes here
Get Technical Material & Interview Tips here
Like and let your friends know about this on facebook